1. Your total number of years in practice
a. Charting growth parameters?
b. Identifying health problems?
c. Managing identified health problems?
d. Referring identified health problems?
e. Identifying high-risk situations, such as safety issues and family problems?
f. Assessing healthy child development?
g. Addressing parent concerns?
h. Managing your time effectively?
i. Collaborating with other health care team members?
15. Are there other aspects of well baby care that the RBR has been particularly helpful for you/your practice?
16. What suggestions do you have for the next updated version of the RBR?
17. How helpful was the website?
18. How relevant/useful was the content?
19. How easy was the site to navigate and use?
20. Did the website contain all the information you were looking for about the RBR?
21. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the website experience of the RBR?
© Leslie Rourke, Denis Leduc, and James Rourke, 2011.