Publications on or referring to the RBR
- ©Thornton, C. "Well Baby Care: Enhancing the 18 Month Visit". Shaw E., editor.
Hamilton, Ontario: The Foundation for Medical Practice Education,
PBLP Educational Module. 2011 (August): 19(7): 1-15.
- Rourke L, Leduc D, Constantin E, Carsley S, Rourke J. Update on well-baby and well-child care from 0 to 5 years: What’s new in the Rourke Baby Record? Canadian Family Physician 2010; 56: 1285-90.
- Rourke L, Godwin M, Rourke J, Pearce S, Bean J. The Rourke Baby Record Infant/Child Maintenance Guide: do doctors use it, do they find it useful, and does using it improve their well-baby visit records?. BMC Family Practice 2009;10:28.
- College of Family Physicians of Canada (English / French)
- Canadian Paediatric Society
- Rourke L, Leduc D, Rourke J, Constantin E. Health supervision from 0 to 5 years using the Rourke Baby Record 2006. Canadian Family Physician 2006; 52: 1273-4. Jointly published in Paediatrics and Child Health 2006;11(8): 487-8.
- Kozier B, Erb G, Berman A, Snyder S, Longpre S, Cloutier L. Soins Infirmiers: Theorie et Pratique. French Language edition of Fundamentals of Nursing: Concepts, process and practice. Saint-Laurent Quebec: ERPI; 2005.
- Dinkevich E, Ozuah P. Well-child care: effectiveness of current recommendations. Clin Pediatr 2002;41:211-217.
- Problem Based Learning Module – author/reviewers/editor/writer – Comley L, Roberts W, Zwaigenbaum L, Wakefield J, and Cranston L. “Well baby Visit at 18 Months”. Foundation for Medical Practice Education. Volume 9(10), November 2001.
- Rourke LL, Leduc DG, Rourke JTB. Rourke Baby Record 2000: Collaboration in action. Canadian Family Physician 2001;47:333-334. Correction Canadian Family Physician 2001;47:703.
- Hoekelman RA (editor). Primary Pediatric Care 4th edition: Mosby; 2001.
- Moyer VA, Elliott E, Davis RL, Gilbert R, Klassen T, Logan S, et al. Evidence based pediatrics and child health. London, England: BMJ Books; 2000.
- Healthy Child Development. Peer Presenter Program. Ontario College of Family Physicians; 2000.
- Panagiotou L, Rourke L, Rourke J, Wakefield J, Winfield D. Evidence-based well-baby care, Part 1: Overview of the next generation of the Rourke Baby Record. Canadian Family Physician, 1998;44:558-567.
- Panagiotou L, Rourke L, Rourke J, Wakefield J, Winfield D. Evidence-based well-baby care, Part 2: Education and advice section of the next generation of the Rourke Baby Record. Canadian Family Physician, 1998;44:568-572.
- Rourke Leslie. Developing the Rourke Baby Record. Paediatrics and Child Health 1998;3(5):315-320.
- Rourke LL, Rourke JTB. Well baby assessment revisited: 1994 update of the Rourke Baby Record flow charts. Canadian Family Physician 1994;40:1796-1803.
- Rourke JTB, Rourke LL. Well Baby Visits: Screening and Health Promotion. Canadian Family Physician 1985;31:997-1002.