National Version RBR
The Rourke Baby Record (RBR) consists of 4 guides for charting well baby/child visits up to five years of age.
- Guide I: visits at up to one week, two weeks, and one month of age;
- Guide II: visits at two, four, and six months of age;
- Guide III: visits at nine, 12, and 15 months of age;
- Guide IV: visits at 18 months, two to three years, and four to five years of age.
Guide V is a table for charting immunizations.
There are three sheets of Guidelines/Resources that accompany the RBR:
- Selected guidelines/resources dealing with growth monitoring, nutrition, physical examination, and education and advice issues excluding those on development, behaviour, immunization and infectious diseases.
- Selected guidelines/resources dealing with development, behaviour, and parenting resources.
- Selected guidelines/resources dealing with immunization and infectious diseases.
Fonts used in the Rourke Baby Record
Three fonts are used in the Rourke Baby Record to reflect the strength of recommendation based on literature review using the classification system of the Canadian Task Force on Preventative Health Care.: Good (bold type); Fair (italic type); Consensus (plain type).
National Version 2011 RBR
This is the generic version without province-specific modifications. For example, the national version of the RBR contains the immunization schedule as recommended by NACI (National Advisory Committee on Immunization). The national version may be downloaded in either English or French.